[Bordermarch] BAM~Middle Eastern Dance Championship

trisha marlowe sillyzills at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 14 20:35:00 PST 2006

Unto the fair Barony of Bordermarch I, Tareija, do send fond greetings to
the list,
      I am the current ME Dance Champion, member of the Barony of Ravensfort
and sponsor of this year's dance competition in your wonderful Barony.  I
appreciate the opportunity to host the competiton at one of the most
exciting events of the year!!
      I thank you all for the use of a tent not only for the competition but
for a Hafla every night as well.  I am also making a plea that anyone who
may have an extra rug or two that they wouldn't mind people dancing on would
they please bring it to the Hafla tent?  They are mainly needed for the
competition Saturday night so our Kingdom dancers have a nice surface to
dance on.  You may want to mark your name on a piece of tape on the back of
your rug so we can get it back to you as easily as possible.
      I thank you in advance and look forward to this weekend!
                ~*~ Lady Tareija