[Bordermarch] Bordermarch Melees

Tommie Stovall-Prentiss katitcha at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 20 09:15:27 PST 2006

Greetings,

  I just wanted to say thankyou again to Josh, Tim, Sean, and the other
young men and ladies who helped me(Lady Katitcha), Rebecca(Lady Ariana), and
Danny(Seran).  I truely enjoyed being able to help when I could and that
feast was off the hook.  I am looking forward to continuing to be involved,
and I can't wait for 12TH Night and Baronnials in the Spring.  I hope
everyone else had a great time as I did.  I  hope you all have safe travels
wherever they take you.

Living the Dream
Tommie
Lady Katitcha