[Bordermarch] Autumn Melees

Rebecca Hebert dazeofolde1 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 07:35:55 PST 2006

Greetings,

I wish to send a heart felt thank you to everyone who helped us with feast.  We could not have done it without you.  We had many people step up and help prepare, some it was their first or second event and some had been to many, but to all Vivat! for donating your time, energy, skills, serving vessels, and advice.

We also had many people step up and help serve.  To everyone who took on this job and helped get the food from the kitchen to the hungry populace Vivat!  Your efforts allowed us to get the food out in a timely manner, before it grew cold.

Also to those that helped us clean up and break down camp.  Thank you so much.

This was a great learning experience for both of us.  We truly enjoyed preparing the meal for everyone, even with all the mundane problems of getting to site.  We look forward to preparing another feast in the future. (No we weren't scared off)

Again to all, thank you for making this a wonderful and memorable experience.

Ariana and Seren