[Bordermarch] camp chairs

Tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Wed Nov 22 06:32:48 PST 2006

 O, Elegant Thomas, I am sorry for this negative reply. Black tripod chair
is personally unknown to me.  There is hope that another knows about your
lady's chair, as several of the populace were dutifully gathering at
break-down clean-up.
 Is there someone else's positive response to this?

I do, however know the whereabouts of two blue tripod hammock chairs which
did not have any markers on them as to owners.  These blue chairs were left
near where the Hafla tent had been, after the Sunday night fire-side court
of Their Excellencies of Bordermarch followed by camp soup and impromptu
bardic circle.
These may be claimed by contacting benliz at gt.rr.com

Her Excellency Caitrin is compiling an overall list of lost and found items,
I believe.

The good news is that a found feast basket, some field machine parts, some
archery items, and other things have already been e-mail sought or claimed
by now; so, the lost-and-found list is growing shorter.

Fond regards,
Tessa