[Bordermarch] Autumn Melees

WESLEY SIMPSON slovaczek at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 22 08:54:40 PST 2006

Greetings
   I found a chair fitting the description on Sunday around 2:30pm about 15 yards from the waterbearer,s pavilion and placed it in with several other pieces of equipment that were going to lost and found, but I am sorry as I do not know who may have it now.
  However, I will attempt to locate it for you and AT LEAST report who has the chair to you.
  Yours in service
  Ld. Vaclav Slovaczek Hospitaler for Barony Bordermarch
  slovaczek at sbcglobal.net .

Tomas Niallagain <siortomas at gmail.com> wrote:
  Pardon me goode gentles of Bordermarch,

I was wondering who is handleing lost and found? I seem to have managed
to depart you fair lands without my ladies black tripod chair. I remain,

ever in service,

Sior Tomas