[Bordermarch] Work Pary Idea

Tommie Stovall-Prentiss katitcha at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 25 23:30:04 PST 2006

How many folks still need work done of any sort?  I know of two homes of
Barony members that need some repairs. One has roof leakage and requires
leveling.  Another needs leveling, porch rebuilt and extended(so they can
have a washer and dryer again) and windvents replaced on the roof.
I would really like to see if this can continue here in Bordermarch.  We are
all a big family whether by relation or not.  My semester ends soon, and I
will be much more available to assist the best I can whenever possible.
If anyone with those sorts of skills is willing, please contact me
privately.  I don't want to continue to take up list time.

Thankyou
Lady Katitcha