[Bordermarch] Autumn Melees lost and found...

HE Armand de Lacy baron at bordermarch.org
Sun Nov 26 20:23:13 PST 2006

Friends...

  After such an attendance this year, some things were forgotten. Caitrin is going through some things that made their way to our wagon...did you pick up any as well???
  If you did, please bring them to populace, this Thursday. There is still a bunch left from last years as well. This way..we post all we have. One of our Champions, Sir Tomas, sent word on a 3-legged chair. I dont seem to have it, I saw it Monday next to a trash pile...dont know where it went..it was black. George? Sean or Tim? Santiago? Phocas?
  Malcolm?...

  Lord Adolf and Lord Aaron, get a chance, please contact me...

  Also, with 12th night approaching fast..we need to have your thoughts. Our 30th Baronial is in April!!!  Stewards for both have already started working on these.
  12th night stewards are Lady Bianca and m'lady Catalina..
  Bordermarch 30th Baronial stewards are Lord Malcolm MacLein and Lord Nikolai Vladislav..

  Hope to see all of you at Populace!!
  Armand