[Bordermarch] NEWS !!! = Site Fees Update

Lord Phocas phocas at bordermarch.org
Wed Sep 13 20:00:47 PDT 2006

Site opens on Thursday, if you get there on Wednesday you won't have to pay
anything extra, just the $14- but you will be greeted with a big smile and
put to work setting up site. :)

In Service to my Kingdom Ansteorra, Barony Bordermarch, and the Dream.

Lord Phocas of Bordermarch

         Live, Love and Illuminate the Dream!