[Bordermarch] Address for Troy in Iraq

JACQUELIN LESLIE jacqueli_leslie at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 24 10:42:15 PDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

  We heard from Troy today. He says to tell everyone hello and that he misses us all very much. He was finally in base camp long enough to call , then tomorrow he goes back out to the Afghanistan border. I have an address for him and have attached the list he gave me of things the troops like to have for any who are interested.

  Here is the address:
  LCpl Allen, Troy E.
  Lima Btry 3/12
  Unit 41628
  FPO AP 96426-1628

  I know he would really like to hear from people and he says he will write as he can. Be forwarned that mail that is bulky will be opened.

  Jackie