[Bordermarch] Visitor at potters guild

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 21:58:20 PDT 2006

Just thought I would resend this note from August in case anyone did not see it. Hope to see you here.
Therese

Greetings to all the members of the potters guild and anyone else who may be interested,

Jan Van Zandt, Baroness Janais L'orfevre of the Shire of Ffynnon Gath will be coming on the 9th of September to our potters guild meeting. She is a very talented artist and teacher. She has offered her knowledge to us on that day. If you are able to come be there at 9am Saturday morning ready to work. She may be working on the wheel and can give pointers. I have included the correspondence below from her so you will know a little bit about her. I am personally looking forward to meeting her and sharing information with her.

I am yours in service,
Therese d'Ivoire
Pottery Guild Principal & MoAS Bordermarch

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen
dba:  Old Earth Creations
8255 Highway 105
Beaumont, TX 77713
409-896-5206 - home/studio / 409-291-1502 - cell
Call for Connection - fax
http://www.oldearthcreations.com