[Bordermarch] CALLING ALL TEAC HERS!!!!

Rebecca Hebert dazeofolde1 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 10 17:14:35 PDT 2006

Here's your chance to teach Ansteorra a lesson!

As Bordermarch Autumn Melees approaches, I am looking for teachers willing to hold a class or for suggestions of classes to be taught.  Classes will be held on Friday Nov. 17th, Saturday Nov. 18th, and Sunday Nov. 19th.  Please contact me off list at dazeofolde at yahoo.com, if you would like to teach a class or with any suggestions.  Please put "BAM classes" in your subject line.  More updates will follow of suggested classes.

Thank you
Lady Ariana Rhosyn