[Bordermarch] A&S Info. AND Potters Guild Notice

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 05:47:17 PDT 2006

Greetings populace of Bordermarch,

It is almost the end of the month and I know that some of you are working on things for Melees. If they are art related please let me know so I can report them to our regional office. I really like bragging on you. So email me or post here and I will knock their socks off. Who's making garb? or Banners? or doing woodwork? any new bardic? I know that there is a roasted pig in the works anything else cooking??? Let me know.

NOTE TO POTTERS GUILD MEMBERS: I am teaching a childrens drawing class in Port Arthur on Saturdays from 10 to 12am but that does not mean you can't come and work in the studio. I will be back by 1pm if you feel you need to wait till then. But you know where the key is so be my guest and come and work. Ken is here also. We need to begin the work on the site tokens asap, Phocas is working on a stamp for them so if you can come and work on tokens please do. Phocas is making a stamp that will fit a 2 to 3 inch disc so that is basicly the size range we are shooting for.

Again let me know what you are up to and as always, I am yours in service,
Therese d'Ivoire
MoAS Bordermarch

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen
dba:  Old Earth Creations