[Bordermarch] Free to a Good Home

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at barefootboxes.com
Mon Sep 25 18:24:37 PDT 2006

Some of you already know that Ophelia and I are having to close down our
office here in Beaumont.  We have lots of good items that might possibly be
of use to others (we just don't have room for all of it), and I would like
to offer it up for grabs to Bordermarch and Ravensfort first.

I am including a link to photos of some of the items that are available.
Plus there are all kinds of office supplies that might be of use.  We
already have 2 boxes that have been delivered to Ravensfort ... and we will
bring 2 boxes to Populace for Bordermarch this Thursday ... but there is
still PLENTY more to be given away.

HYPERLINK
"http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/momma_cammie/album?.dir=6948re2&.src=ph&store
=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos"http://pg.photos.yah
oo.com/ph/momma_cammie/album?.dir=6948re2&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%
3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

The trick to all of this is that I have to have it out of the office by
Friday, Sept. 29th.  We will be have a sort of "open house" both Tuesday and
Wednesday nights at the office.  If you are interested in anything, drop by,
give us a call ... whatever.  If it's not gone by Thursday, I am calling the
Salvation Army or Goodwill to pick up what is left over.

The office is located at 1844 IH-10 South ... on the feeder between College
and Washington heading south on I-10.  We have the entire second floor.  If
you need better directions call one of us ...

Ly Katrina - 409-550-3990
Ly Ophelia - 713-805-7733

Thanks!!!