[Bordermarch] Our Troops

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 18:57:17 PDT 2006

Santiago and I think it would be a GREAT idea if we could all pitch in and send several packages to Troy and anyone else that may need a care package especially as we enter the holiday seasons.  Please bring supplies to the Oct populace meeting if you feel so moved and leave them with us. We will furnish the box, packaging and shipping to get them to our guys.  Santiago and I have a son who is in the Air Guard and has not yet been called.  We know the "guys" really appreciate the support.

  God's Grace,
  Elisabeth and Santiago
  Green Mt Keep