[Bordermarch] Unless I'm mistanken...

Tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Tue Sep 19 19:32:03 PDT 2006

September is the proper month, yes.

Shire Bordermarch formed: Sept., 1976.

One year later, status changed to Barony Bordermarch by decree of SCA BoD in
business meeting minutes, California: Sept. 13, 1977.

That is the same BoD meeting when the Principality of Meridies (east of
Sabine River, Louisiana through Florida) was declared to become a Kingdom,
and the Region of Ansteora (spelled with one "R" for a while) was declared
to become a Principality.

Investiture of Founding Landed Baron/ess Bordermarch: Sept 17., 1977,
happened on the field, at Atenveldt WarLord Tourney, by the hand of Aten's
King Ton the Traveler and Queen Elizabeth Karien.  Original baronial
circlets were sent by Mistress Judith de Beaumont, a lady from Beaumont, Tx,
who had relocated to Atenveldt.