[Bordermarch] Fwd: [Gleann Abhann] Katrina and Rite-Please forward

John Higginbotham revhigg at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 13:40:29 PDT 2007

Dear Neighbors,  Please forgive the bandwidth.  I know that many of you in the barony were affected by Rita and that this message is meant for you all as well.  Yours in Service to the Dream,  Marcilla le Despenseure(Loch Bais   formerly of Blackmoor Keep)

mdaphne at aol.com wrote:  To: gleannabhann at yahoogroups.com, BaronyofSeleone at yahoogroups.com