[Bordermarch] Up date on the baby.

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 21 21:59:24 PDT 2007

So far we are not sure what is the reasons behind the seizures. He has had more since the other day and they seem to be more frequent. We don't need anything as of now. Thank goodness Kendall had put some money aside for diapers and other baby stuff. Hopefully we will find something out soon. We took him to Galveston on Sunday so we could be at the hospital on Monday morning. they did not see any major brain damage, so I take it that's a good thing. So thanks for the prayers and we will see you on Thursday.

Lots of Love and thanks From the Barron's.