[Bordermarch] Site work day

Lathrop, Dave Dave.Lathrop at valero.com
Wed Aug 22 08:25:09 PDT 2007

	Oh joy!, a site work day this Saturday. We will start about 7:00
am. We will be checking the site at Jones Country for any problems that
the site owner needs to be aware of. The Ravine entrance will be cleaned
up some by cutting small brush and trees. The iron work on the castle
doors will be brushed and repainted. Weed eating and some mowing around
the castle will take place. Work on the electrical at front gate and the
front entrance where the two torches burn at night will be looked at for
possible revamp. Installation of more hooks and stuff in the bathrooms
should be completed. The shed will be clean up somewhat. We will eat a
lot of food. Many new donated trash barrels will be brought to site.
Work to conceal the porta potties with some kind of medieval illusion
will take place. Since we don't have many open weekends between now and
melees, we are trying to get a lot of the up-front general site
maintenance done. We always enjoy the company of friends and we welcome
all newcomers.

	Thanks,
	HE Santiago & HE Elisabeth