[Bordermarch] Site work Day

Lathrop, Dave Dave.Lathrop at valero.com
Wed Aug 29 11:28:26 PDT 2007

Well said my good friend!
Would that you could join us at fighter practice and share you defensive
moves against the smallest of flying creatures.
I feel we will surely need your tutelage before our next work day.
I must apologize for my misspelling of Lord Adolf the Bear's #1 son. I
wrongly named him M'Lord Derrick and was curtly corrected by HE
Elisabeth. She said his proper tile is M'Lord Decimal or M'Lord Decemer
or perhaps M'Lord Disimer, maybe M'Lord Dusimus.
In reality he is well known as M'lord Decimus, the quiet gentle giant
who will one day attain greatness and shine in glory's light, unlike his
father.