[Bordermarch] From Their Excellencies Elisabeth & Santiago FUND RAISER:

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Mon Aug 13 18:42:50 PDT 2007

Greetings from the Baron and Baroness of Bordermarch,

Just a reminder that we will be doing a fund raiser this coming Saturday, August 18,
in Lumberton in the Market Basket parking lot in town starting at 9:00 A. M.
Many hands make light work. We need PEOPLE to come and sell the sausages and drinks.

Any and all donated baked goods are welcome.
Please place two large cookies or a large brownie/piece of cake or cupcake per baggie ahead of time.

Those who work the sales at least one hour will receive a free link and drink along with a chance to win a door prize at August's populace Meeting coming August 23.

We will be selling smoked bar-b-que links in a tortilla with a drink and a dessert
between 10:00 and 3:00.
Garb not recommended.  Dress cool in modern clothing.

"Be there or be square."
Hope to see you all.

God's Grace,
Elisabeth & Santiago