[Bordermarch] [Coastal] Gulf Wars / Including crew to work Dec 14 weekend

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Mon Dec 10 15:06:58 PST 2007

Along the note of GW preparations,
(please see announcement below from the Baron of Loch Sollier, Coastal Land
Steward),

...a local Bodermarch GW land crew of at least 5 men are going over to
Mississippi
the weekend of Fri, Dec.14.
If you are interested in a carpool journey to aid in GW camp site labors and
preparations,
please contact Lord Adolf the Bear, a Deputy Seneschal.