[Bordermarch] Quill pen

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Mon Dec 10 18:36:01 PST 2007

My Lord Germanicus,
      Have you searched the Stefan's Floreligium website for information on making quill pens or scribing/ writing materials? There is such a wealth of information there, perhaps someone has listed something that would be of use to you.  (Please double check my spelling of Floreligium!)
-Ldy Meresankh Wimhotep