[Bordermarch] 12th Night

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 10 21:21:37 PST 2007

Hey Everyone,

 My Lord Maurice and I are trying to get a list together and find out what is needed and what needs to be bought. So if you could please let me know if you will be donating any meats or are willing to donate anything that is needed. We have been ask by a number of people what is needed and i want to make sure we tell them the right things to get. I know the Kings cake and bread will be taken care of. In advance thanks to those who will be doing the donating.

 Also please don't forget to make your Barony Christmas Ornament. It may be made out of anything and any size. For those who don't know we are going to have a Barony Christmas tree and we are asking that every person or house make a Christmas ornament to represent them or there house.

  *** Remember please send your address or your corrected address to my mother Baroness Valencia de Granada. If you know of someone who needs one or you would like to have one sent to those address need to be sent also. Before Friday the 14, Please. ***

Thanks to all and we hope to see you there.
Lady Angelica Catolina de Granada
Lord Maurice the Orphan
              &
      Elvin the Little