[Bordermarch] Kniting

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Tue Dec 11 11:13:11 PST 2007

Hi, Angel,
     Where does this lady live? If she's in the Beaumont area, there is a Stitch & Knit group that meets every Monday night at Sertino's near Gander Mountain. We meet from about 7 p.m. to whenever someone looks at their watch and goes, "Ack! I had no idea it was (insert late night/ early morning hour)! I should get going!"
     There are a lot of us who could help her out. Please feel free to have her contact me via email at kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
     Have her put Knitting in the subj. line so I don't delete the post as spam. Thanks. I hope to hear from her.
-Wendy W.