[Bordermarch] First Meeting of the Dance Guild

Dena Gentry padraigin at swbell.net
Sun Feb 4 20:08:35 PST 2007

     The Middle Eastern Dance Guild has kicked off to a great start.  We had seven dancers attend the first meeting this past wednesday night and many others interested in attending future meetings.  What a great way to exercise and have a good time with friends.  Our goal is to have a choreographed dance to perform at Melees this year.  With the great enthusiasm and interest that has been shown, it was decided that we will meet every Wednesday night 7:00pm at our house.  If you are interested in attending, need directions, or have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me at cell ph# (409)893-6168 or home ph# (409)722-1801.

                                                                           In service to the dream,
                                                                           Lady Asatriona inghean Padraig
                                                                           Principle - Dance Guild
  mka Dena Steele