[Bordermarch] Sewing Guild

HE Caitrin de Lacy baroness at bordermarch.org
Tue Feb 6 10:36:11 PST 2007

 Greetings Populace,

   I have received a post from m'lady Catalina generously offing her home for use to the Sewing Guild.

    The Sewing Guild will be making new loaner garb to replace the old loaner garb. The new garb will be tunics in various sizes and skirts in various sizes.

   Those of you who are interested in helping the barony with the sorting through the old loaner garb for repairs and pricing for us to sell at baronial's, please come to m'lady Catalina and m'lord Diego de Quevedo home on Saturday, February 17th around noon.

   We will also be meeting at later dates to make any repairs to our old loaner garb and begin construction of the new garb.

  HE Caitrin de Lacy
  Principle of the Sewing Guild

  FWD: Message

  Greetings unto our Dear Friends of Bordermarch!

  Diego and I would like to open our home to the sewing guild.
  Several of us have expressed an interest in creating loaner garb and just getting together and sewing.  Anyone who would like to come help make loaner garb, work on new projects, share patterns, skills or just visit are welcome!  We have planned for Saturday, February 17th at noon till ?.

  Our home number is 769-3429 my cell is 832-922-8173 call if you have any ideas or suggestions.

  I will post directions a little closer to the date.

  In Service......
  M'Lady Catalina and M'Lord Diego de Quevedo