[Bordermarch] Bordermarch Sc ribal Gathering

Kaithlen Hamilton kaledain at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 18 19:43:17 PST 2007

Greetings,

I truly want to thank Hillary Greenslade and Sabine
Dubois for attending our Scribal meeting in
Bordermarch this month. We had a wonderful class on
how to lay out an original scroll. There were 11
people present including our guests; Elizabeth Evans,
Sean Rhame, Ashley Rhame, Timothy Evans, Beth Lathrop,
David Lathrop, Phocas, Lillian the Poetess, Sabine
Dubois, Hillary Greenslade, and Kaithleen Hamilton.
Thank you all for coming out. I was able to get two
more people to commit to doing a champion scroll. The
list is now as follows.

 Rapier - Kaithleen Hamilton
 Youth Rapier -
 Chivalric - David Lathrop
 Youth Chivalric -
 Teen Boffer -
 Youth Boffer -
 Children's Boffer -
 Archery - Lord Phocas of Bordermarch
 Youth Archer - Elizabeth Evans
 A&S - HL Therese d'Ivoire
 Youth A&S - Lillian the Poetess

If you would like to create one of our scrolls please
let me know.

In service to the dream,

Kaithlen Hamilton
(M.K.A. Alicia Hargreaves)