[Bordermarch] Winner of the Coastal Scribal Challenge

Kaithlen Hamilton kaledain at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 18 20:31:33 PST 2007

Greetings unto the populace,

At our scribal meeting today Sabine Dubois announced
the winning group for the Corination Coastal Region
Challenge. I am please to say that our Barony was
awarded the prize. We will be planning a field trip to
Half Price Books in Houston to expand the guilds
library. I was also able to get more charters for
painting, so if you are in need of some please let me
know. I will have them with me at populace this
Thursday if you are interested. Once again Vivat
Bordermarch for a job well done and many thank you's
to all of those who worked so hard to make it happen.

In service to the dream,

Kaithlen Hamilton
(M.K.A. Alicia Hargreaves)
Barony Bordermarch