[Bordermarch] Icons and Devices - RE: Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Phocas phocas at bordermarch.org
Thu Feb 22 23:47:57 PST 2007

Greetings,
 I have these on the website. I've moved them into a place where they can be
found. :)  Santiago was also asking for these at Populace.

http://bordermarch.org/Gallery/IconsDevices

Angel, you might want to be sure Kendal knows the difference between on the
Bordermarch arms with and without the laurel leaves. Laurel leaves represent
the Baron and Baroness

In Service to my Kingdom Ansteorra, Barony Bordermarch, and the Dream.

Lord Phocas of Bordermarch
 Argent, in pale a tower sable masoned argent and three arrows in pile
gules.
         Live, Love and Illuminate the Dream!