[Bordermarch] Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 22 13:56:29 PST 2007

Barony Family

Need help!!! I cant seem to find the shields for Ansteorra and the Barony Bordermarch online that I can print. Kendall is planning to do something with them. He wont tell me why he needs them, he just says that we will see when he is done. All I know is that Its not a tatoo!!!! But if someone could help me find good print outs of them that would be great. So let me know Please. Thanks Lady Angelica