[Bordermarch] Scribal postponed till next weekend

Lord Phocas phocas at bordermarch.org
Sat Jan 13 04:30:23 PST 2007

Greetings!
    I had it on the calendar to have scribal at my house this Sunday the
14th.  As it turns out, I'll be out of town this weekend and thus
rescheduling for next Sunday (day after red tape).

  Red Tape (aka:King's Round Table) is next Saturday in Tyler.  The job I
had for that Saturday cancelled, so I will be day tripping it to Red Tape.
Anyone who would like a ride please let me know- I have room for 3.

 I'm headed out of town now, be back Wednesday.

In Service to my Kingdom Ansteorra, Barony Bordermarch, and the Dream.

Lord Phocas of Bordermarch
 Argent, in pale a tower sable masoned argent and three arrows in pile
gules.
         Live, Love and Illuminate the Dream!