[Bordermarch] January Populace Meeting Thursday

Bill C Burgin billcburgin at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 07:41:03 PST 2007

--- HE Armand de Lacy <baron at bordermarch.org> wrote:

> Friends...
>
>   At this populace, it is asked that you bring
> letters of commentary about the candidates.
<snip>
> The Crown will accept emails as well. The last day
> they will accept these will be on February 28.
>
>   I remain,
>       Armand de Lacy
>   Baron of Bordermarch
>
>Thank you so much for your encouraging words,
Excellency.  For those of us who are no good at
deadlines, would someone be so kind as to post the
email address to which Their Highnesses would like
letters sent?
Also, for those of you who don't know... sooner is
better than later.  By the time the deadline arrives,
the last few letters trickling in will not have much
weight - opinions get formed in the early going, from
the majority of letters, and are unlikely to be
changed at the 11th hour. So, if you have something to
say, choose your words carefully, proofread your own
words (or have someone who doesn't "know you" and what
you "meant" to say, do it), and send it off without
delay!
(please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery)
Sorry, I don't know how that slipped in... ;{>

Bill / Ericus