[Bordermarch] Bordermarch Baronial 07 prizes

Todd Reamey radiorepublik at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 10 13:06:00 PST 2007

Greetins friends and family,
    Baronials is approaching and we are in need of prizes. We would like to get a majority of the prizes from our artisans and from everyone who would like to donate. We are hopeing to have all the donated prizes by March 1, 2007 so that we may do some shopping at Gulf Wars if need be. Please contact either Malcolm or myself and let us know if there is something you would like to give to our soon to be champions.

  We already have:
  Theresa: 4 sets of feast dishs and goblets
  Santiago: Metal worked feast utensils
  Tessa: Acid etched mugs

  Please contact us if there is anything I forgot to post or if there is something you would like to give.

  Thank you all, we appreciate it.
   Nikolai O.S.T.B