[Bordermarch] Coronation Gift Basket

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 11:06:56 PST 2007

Caitrin,
  We have a beautiful blue linen table runner we can offer.   I will send it with David.  He has band practice Thursday night.  He will come by the park after band practice and give it to you.  He also wrote a neat letter about us.  I called last night to run it by you but ya'll were out.  We made a few changes today and will call again to see what you think.

  See you soon...Bethy

HE Caitrin de Lacy <baroness at bordermarch.org> wrote:
  Greetings,

Coronation is this weekend and it is time to gather all the items from the populace that still needs to be placed in the gift basket to be given from Barony Bordermarch to our new Majesties.

If you have something to be placed in the basket, Please bring it to fighter practice this Thursday night at Rodgers Park.

Thanks
Caitrin