[Bordermarch] In Ansteorra Hands

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 13 16:24:07 PST 2007

 Greetings,

     It is with Happiness that report that Ld iL Danach and Ld. Isabella (Dana and Jackie) are now in the safe hands of that wonderful Shire , Brad Leah.
        What Great Ansteorrans'....

      The Seneschal, Earl Daffydd and Lady Octavia have now picked them up from Hosp. and  have taken them under their wings. They're "banged-up" and so tried and looking forward to a good night sleep. They will see what it looks like in the morning and go from there . They will try to make it home a.s.a.p.

      I know I speak for all of Bordermarch when I say Thank You all for the quick action when the rally call went out and for taking very good care of one of our own... Vivat...all

   In Service Always,
   Ld. Kandyce of Oakclyffee

                  It's nice to be Important ...But....It's more important to be nice...Ldy, Kandyce of Oakclyffe

  You see, in the final Analysis,...
  It was never between you and them...

                                      It's between You and God...