[Bordermarch] They are OK Dana and Jackie have reportedly been hurt

Tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sat Jan 13 12:47:43 PST 2007

They are OK!  Thankfully!
Located at emergency room, spoke with Dana in person (Hans spoke) on
hospital phone.
Friends from Steppes are driving over to help them get to motel.
They wll get ride back into Wit F, stay at Super 8 tonihgt;
tomorrow rent a car and drive back home.
Dana not examined; Jackie examined for hip or shoulder injury; not admitted;
released.  Both are OK!
(Car in front of the skid on ice.  Their own car was totaled.)

Caitrin also on phone now... she spoke to Dana on phone.
Same report.
They are OK!