[Bordermarch] SUnday 7-15-7 fighter practice

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sun Jul 15 11:19:21 PDT 2007

Thank you for the safety check and wisdom to cancel fighter practice for
today.

Also, rapier fighters, if someone *is drafting a hard-copy* letter of intent
unto
Her Majesty Ebergardis about disiring to fight in the
Queen's Champion List this coming weekend, I have
some "parchment" paper I will give for your final copy,
if you wish.
A hard copy would need to be U.S. mailed very quickly,
or it could be hand delivered unto Her Majesty
~ if someone going over to the Loch early in the week could carry it for
you.
Peace and Grace be unto all,
Tessa