[Bordermarch] Round Table

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 15 19:29:10 PDT 2007

A BIG thank you to TE Simonn and Tessa and L Nikolai
and L Bianca for attending Round Table yesterday.  It
was a long day but very productive. As Countess Tessa
stated earlier today in her e mail update Bordermarch
really got a lot of kudos.  Kingdom IS very aware how
hard we are all working to make a smooth and
effortless transition within the populace.
Of coarse Countess Tessa was the Bordermarch Historian
that taught a well received class.  It was obvious
that she has spent countless hours on keeping OUR
history alive.  Vivat!
All though our day was long and weary HE Santiago did
have enough energy to scare our riders L Nikolai and L
Bianca to death. I, HE Elisabeth do apologies for my
"child's" behavior.  I know not when he'll strike!
See this is just one more reason to attend more
events...Santiago is a hoot!

God's Grace,
Their Excellencies