[Bordermarch] One of Our Own

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 20:20:49 PDT 2007

This came to me today concerning HE AmberLea.  Please
keep her in your thoughts and prayers as she begins
her recovery.
Thanks,
HE Elisabeth

Hi Beth,

I think you know that AmberLea had surgery yesterday;
she had the titanium implant in her right leg removed
and temporarily replaced with a type of packing that
has anti-bacterial powder in it. The surgery went
well; she is recovering nicely and is supposed to be
released from Galveston hospital on Friday. She will
be in a cast for 6 weeks, after which they will
replace the titanium implant.

She wanted me to post this on Bordermarch list, but I
am not ON the list, so would you please post the info
for me???

Thanks a lot,

Cindi Picou