[Bordermarch] Newcomers' Meeting and the Website

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 19 10:43:33 PDT 2007

G'day to all of you,
After seeing how well the Newcomers' Meeting went, one of the things I'm looking at is how to make the website REALLY helpful to those who either are directed to it (like at one of our meetings perhaps?!), or who merely stumble upon us while surfing the Internet.  It would be helpful indeed to hear from any and all of you as to what someone new might find useful, informative, and exciting by coming to Bordermarch's home on the web.  If all of you could envision what you felt llike in the beginning, what questions you had about "what do you DO?" along with all of the "How to?" questions, I would know how to begin overhauling our website to make it a LOT better!

I'm flying up to NYC this coming Sunday to begin flying once more for American Airlines and will have access to email, but not the website for about a week.  After August begins I'll have the computer traveling along with me so that the work on the website can really get going.  Please let me know what suggestions you have, and I'll look forward to hearing from all of you back home!

At your service,

Germanicus / Jeff