[Bordermarch] NEW WEBSITE UP!

Phocas phocas at bordermarch.org
Fri Jul 27 13:58:43 PDT 2007

Greetings all!
   OK, the new website is up and running.  I have the new structure in place
and most of the links seem to be working... :)

Check it out and let me know what you think, broken parts?, additions or
deletions?

I'd like to post an announcement on Ansteorra, but I think I should wait
until the local populace checks it over.

Keep Shining and we will conquer all.

IN Service to Barony Bordermarch and the grand Kingdom of Ansteorra,
Lord Phocas of Bordermarch

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:08 AM