[Bordermarch] Picnic in the park

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 11:36:38 PDT 2007

Greetings to the populace,

Well here I am with my foot in my mouth, I put in the potters guild letter that we could meet on the 30th of this month but I won't be here I will be at the Bordermarch picnic. Anyway the guild will not meet on the 30th of June at the studio, we can meet at the park for the picnic even talk about plans for the future. Hope to see all of you at the park and at the guild meeting next month on the last weekend of July.

In service,
Therese

"Imagination is everything."
Theresa Liddle-Bernsen