[Bordermarch] Populace Meeting for June

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 17:58:44 PDT 2007

WOW!!!!!   46 attend Thursday's Populace meeting.  Here's what we discussed.  Any questions, comments or suggestions please give us a call.
  373-4259
  HE Santiago and HE Elisabeth

  Barony Bordermarch
  June 28, 2007
  Populace Agenda

  Welcome:
              HE Santiago & HE Elisabeth

   Reports:
  Seneschal
  Treasure
  A&S
  MOC
  Hospitaler
  Heralds
  Scribe
  Rapier Marshal
  Chivalric Marshal

  Old Business:

  New Business:

              Fundraisers:
                          “Link Sale” first weekend in August.   Time & place to be announced.

              Advertising:
  Brochures

              Kings College

  Coronation Donation

              Melees 2007:
   Stewards Robert Gobel & Ron Bently

              Ambiance:
  Banners
                          White sheets donated by Wesley

              Bordermarch Events:
                          Taking steward bids

  Close:
  “Picnic at Rogers Park” Saturday June 30th at 11 am
                          Bring any meat for your family and a side dish to share.
                          Hot grills and beverages will be provided.
  We hope this will be the first of many family gatherings.  No garb required just meet and greet.