[Bordermarch] Be Kind HE Santiago is old!?

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 18:42:10 PDT 2007

Upon arriving home from work today my Lord, HE Santiago was fast asleep in his E-Z chair with a copy of "The Artist and the Critic" laying upon his lap.  I had not been informed, nor warned that he would be posting such a story.  I must say I laughed so hard tears were streaming down my face and I awoke my humble Lord.  The funniest thing is... HE'S RIGHT!

  This said I feel I must forewarn each and every one of you...he's not what he appears to be.  When next you meet my quiet, gentle giant look deep into his eye's.  There you will find the darkest color of brown your eye's have ever seen then RUN, RUN for your boots for lord knows you will need them.  If that's not enough and you still don't believe me just check out his guitar case...it's full of big round red noses(he secretly wanted to try for BOZO the Clown's job but when that was already taken he decided to try for Baron of Bordermarch instead).

  You are now beginning to see MY Santiago.  To be able to stand beside him as we make this journey is a blessing.  To be able to share him with you a joy for he is the funniest, kindest most gentle man I have ever met.

  Just watch my eyes when were together.  If I begin to wrinkle my nose and roll my eyes then you'll know it's another Santiago story!  You can't imagine how many pairs of boots I've gone through in 25 years especially with 5 little bozo's just like him.

  He's my inspiration and I hope he'll be yours...

  HE Elisabeth