[Bordermarch] Coronation Donations

Richard Barron richard0159 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 10 19:52:09 PDT 2007

Sorry my wife and I could not make it we had Graduations and family reunions. So could anyone please tell us what went on at populace? Also what is going on the 30th. Thanks

  MAURICE the Orphan

David Lathrop <dblathrop at yahoo.com> wrote:
  We're Back On.....
Thanks one and all for a great first populace. It was nice to see so many of you there.
One thing we did forget was to ask for donations for the basket that will be given at Coronation. Their Excellencies Don Armand and Caitrin were always so gracious we definitely want to keep this going. Please bring any small or large trinket you may have that could be placed in a basket or if you would like to donate a small amount of money to go towards a gas card let us know. We will be excepting any items at the next populace and at the Gathering in the Park on June 30Th. Again many thanks...fighter practice was GREAT!!! Nice to see Jeff and his family stop by as well as Sharon? and her son. Santiago and I really look forward to spending time with everyone each Thursday.

We're off to Kings College this weekend but are still available if you need us. 673-7277 Santiago or 673-0897 Elisabeth

God's Grace to You All,
HE Elisabeth