[Bordermarch] About June 30th / "How was Populace" [Was Bordermarch:Coronation Donations]

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Mon Jun 11 13:51:01 PDT 2007

Maurice,
How's that little baby lad and his mom and dad?

June 20th is a gathering in the park for a family style picnic and to bring
anyone along that might be interested.

Her Excellency Elisabeth, the Baroness, will have details to share.
I noticed a post this evening from HE that might answer your needs:
> "We will be having a gathering in the park Sat June 30Th starting at 11
> am. It for anyone interested in the SCA and a time to bring your family or
> friends to meet and greet! Beverages and hot grills will be available.
> Just bring the meat for your family and an extra side dish to feed 6-8." <

Populace meeting was the regular business meetng, streamlined a bit, trying
to stay on topic from a printed agenda.
Very helpful paper handout.  Their Excellencies Santiago and elisabeth did a
wonderful job of facilitating the populace meeting.
Plans are never too soon for sign-ups and co-ordinators to submit ideas for
Nov Melees.
Travel to away events is always encouraged as possible for anyone who could.
All our officers are doing a great job, timely reports, etc.
Scribes and prize makers were thanked again, as well as waterbearing, feast
workers, all coordinated and set-up and took down the XXXth Anniversary
Investiture event.
Have a great evening,
Peace be yours,
Tessa