[Bordermarch] Baroness Elizabeth

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 10:54:21 PDT 2007

Dearest Isabella and IL Danach
  We are truly humbled by your support.  It is awkward for us to hear such kindness as we have always been "worker bee's."  It is our comfort zone to serve others rather then to be served. This is and will continue to be the most difficult part of our job as Baron and Baroness. We so appreciate all that you two do for Bordermarch in your travels and teaching and will certainly utilize your skills within our own barony.  We want to serve Bordermarch well and continue to walk beside you all as we take this barony upward.  This barony is unstoppable and can do GREAT things!

  God's Grace,
  Elisabeth

JACQUELIN LESLIE <jacqueli_leslie at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

As an add on to this missive, I would like to say that Annes is more than correct in her observations of our beloved Baroness. Her Excellency was so busy doing in the service of others that all her time at King's College was taken up with it. If any of the new skills that IL Danach and I picked up are of interest to her, we will be more than happy to teach them. Your Excellencies , both of you were a shining example for others to follow and I for one want to express my appreciation.

In Service,

Isabella
David Lathrop wrote: Your words are too kind...I am and always will be available to any one who may have a need for help. It is my nature to nurture...
Chair not needed asap but appreciate that you have it. We will be at all the events in July so we should be able to meet up.
Thanks again for your kindness it was a joy to get to know you better.

God's Grace,
Elisabeth
Darlene Vandever wrote:
Greetings Your Excellency,

I am doing this in a public forum so that your populace is aware of your
service. The people of Bordermarch need to know that the Baroness of
Bordermarch is not only graceful and beautiful, but serves wherever she sees
a need.

Thank you for sitting gate with me at King's college. I have your chair. I
shall try to return it to you as soon as possible. :-)Until then, I
remain...
Forever in Service
Annes