[Bordermarch] Recipe For Corn Bread Casserole

kwc3f at netscape.com kwc3f at netscape.com
Sat Jun 30 16:58:31 PDT 2007

Josh,
    Thanks for sharing your recipe. It sounds really good!
     Missed the picnic today, we were too tuckered out and the weather here was too 'iffy.' I'm sure it was a great time for everybody. :-)
     -Might you be the Josh from Fla. that we met at Populace last Thursday?
It was a pleasure to meet you. Hope to talk with you more in future.
 Wendy, Kurt and Craig Wimberley
Footprints . . . The Sequel

Then I said, "But Lord, what are these
two lines in the sand next to Your
footprints?" And He answered,
 "My child, those were the times I had to
drag you kicking and screaming until
you decided to get a clue and snap out of it."