[Bordermarch] Lady in Waiting Class

HE Caitrin de Lacy baroness at bordermarch.org
Fri Mar 30 13:35:47 PDT 2007

  Lady in Waiting Class

  Has been scheduled for this Sunday,
  April 1st.  at 2:00 PM
  at fighter practice at Wuthering Heights Park on Delaware St. in Beaumont.

   HE Alissa has generous volunteered to teach the class and is coming from Houston. She is very knowledgeable on the duties of and what all is needed to be able to perform in the role of a lady in waiting.
  She will teach to all ladies interested in learning information on becoming/being a lady in waiting and for those who wish to apply for the positions of ladies in waiting for our new incoming baroness Lady Elisabeth.

  Please bring with you:
  a chair to sit upon
  pen and paper for notes

  I wish to thank all the Ladies who have helped me over my years as the Baroness of Bordermarch. I could not have accomplished all that was required of me without you
.

  THANK YOU from bottom of my heart
  HE Caitrin
  retiring