[Bordermarch] Advanced Thank You's

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 11:32:43 PST 2007

Dearest Friends,

  HE Santiago and I want to THANK YOU all in advance for what lies ahead.  We know this will be a long and eventful week(end).  So many have worked so hard already.  No words can fully explain how much we appreciate what you have done and continue to do.   We know our position as B&B during this event but we also want you to know that our hearts and hands will be with each of you daily.  We are again in awe and humbled by your teamwork and spirit.

  God's Grace and Abundant Blessings,

  Elisabeth and Santiago